Crystal Williams
Email: AvonByCrystalW@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/avoncwilliams
Shop: www.youravon.com/cwilliams5636
Order By 11:00am on April 24, 2013

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Marble Painted Nails

So I decided to Marble Paint my nails last night and was a little nervous about it after doing some research last night but it wasn't so bad. I coated my fingertips (excluding nails) with Eucerin cream first which made clean up a lot easier. After that you just have to work fast. Take a cup with room temperature water (I added a little nail polish remover), drip a few drops of each nail color you want to use in the water and take a orange wood stick to swirl the colors. Quickly dip each nail in (you may only get 1-3 nails done), clean up skin around nail, use orange wood stick to remove remaining nail polish and repeat to finish all nails.



I used NAILWEAR PRO+ Nail Enamel in Sale Shades in Midnight Plum and Real Red on sale for $3.49 (online price until 03/15/13)

www.youravon.com/cwilliams5636

No comments:

Post a Comment