Crystal Williams
Email: AvonByCrystalW@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/avoncwilliams
Shop: www.youravon.com/cwilliams5636
Order By 11:00am on April 24, 2013

Monday, March 4, 2013

Jon Bon Jovi Unplugged

I finally ordered my bottle of Unplugged and received it on Friday! I love this scent and I am so excited to start wearing it. My husband has had the mens version for a while.

This is how it is described on AVON's website:

"A lyrical ballad resonating with bright citrus notes, sensual plum, voluptuous black dahlia and wisps of captivating woods."

Check out the reviews as well.

This is how the men's is described on AVON's website:

"An unforgettable groove pulsed with pepper bourbon, hypnotic black dahlia, soulful woods and masculine musk."

Click here for the mens review.

Click here to shop my store.





Don't forget Avon has a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!

No comments:

Post a Comment