Crystal Williams
Email: AvonByCrystalW@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/avoncwilliams
Shop: www.youravon.com/cwilliams5636
Order By 11:00am on April 24, 2013

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Best Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner EVER!!!

I have naturally stick straight, thin, limp, flat hair. I have tried every shampoo and conditioner for volume out there and have never seen a change. I have been using ever volumizing product out there for 14 years and still have the most boring, limp, flat hair ever. I was about to give up and just buy regular shampoo and conditioner when I started selling AVON and decided I would try their shampoo and conditioner before giving up. I saw results in about a week! The results were so good that even my HUSBAND noticed! Advance Techniques Volume Shampoo and Conditioner are the only ones that gave me any results. I love this shampoo and conditioner!

www.youravon.com/cwilliams5636


No comments:

Post a Comment